"People need to have pity on us victors. We can't deal with this..."
Gingham Cleaver
Victor of the 66th Hunger Games.
Age of Victory: 18
Age of Victory: 18
Reaped.
Arena: Skeleton Graveyard
Weapon of Choice: spear
Kill Count: 1
Status: Decaying Away.
Successful Mentorship(s): Dalton Chroma, Felicity Thymas.
"It literally feels like a lifetime. I can't take it. I want to leave."
"It literally feels like a lifetime. I can't take it. I want to leave."
Dalton Chroma
Victor of the 67th Hunger Games.
Age of Victory: 17
Reaped.
Arena: Cactus-Filled Desert.
Weapon of Choice: Rondel.
Kill Count: 2
Status: Deceased (Suicide, the 108th Games.)
Successful Mentorship(s): None.
"Take one look at me and realize that I'm your newest victor, not a nine year old off the streets."
Felicity Thymas
Victor of the 107th Hunger Games.
Age of Victory: 12
Reaped.
Arena: Mirrored House.
Weapon of Choice: Dagger.
Kill Count: 1
Status: Alive.
Successful Mentorship(s): None.


No comments:
Post a Comment