"Tributes, like students, have every right to be schooled."
Sheen Marquolis
Victor of the 85th
Hunger Games
Age of Victory: 18
Volunteered.
Arena: Broken Construction
Site
Weapon of Choice: rondel
Kill Count: 3
Status: alive
Successful Mentorship(s):
Teal Arben, Lincoln Albea, Domika Franc
"I know I'm cocky - what's your deal?"
"I know I'm cocky - what's your deal?"
Teal Arben
Victor of the 89th
Hunger Games
Age of Victory: 17
Volunteered.
Arena: Lighthouse
Weapon of Choice: rapier
Kill Count: 4
Status: alive
Successful Mentorship(s): none
Successful Mentorship(s): none
"I bounce back too quickly. That's my problem."
Domika Franc
Victor of the 92nd Hunger Games
Age of Victory: 16
Volunteered.
Arena: Greenhouse
Weapon of Choice: bow and arrow
Kill Count: 6
Status: Deceased (Overdose, 107th Games.)
Successful Mentorship(s): Pelly Harrequin
"I am the ultimate idle teen."
Lincoln Albea
Victor of the 95th Hunger Games
Age of Victory: 12
Volunteered.
Arena: Stadium
Weapon of Choice: hatchet
Kill Count: 1
Status: alive
Successful Mentorship(s): none
"Calm down. I was only trying to survive."
Pelly Harrequin
Victor of the 99th Hunger Games
Age of Victory: 14
Volunteered.
Arena: Grassy Pastures
Weapon of Choice: poison
Kill Count: 2
Status: alive
Successful Mentorship(s): none





No comments:
Post a Comment