Sunday, July 6, 2014

District Four

"They say I'll be okay, but I'm not going to."



Annie Cresta. 
Victor of the 70th Hunger Games.
Age of Victory: 16
Volunteered.
Arena: Broken Dam.
Weapon of Choice: Fishing Spear.
Kill Count: 0
Status: Suicidal.
Successful Mentorship(s): Nike Greensburo.

"You can count on me. I don't abandon people..."


Nuke Greensburo
Victor of the 82nd Hunger Games.
Age of Victory: 18
Volunteered.
Arena: Rainforest.
Weapon of Choice: Throwing Knives.
Kill Count: 6.
Status: Alive.
Successful Mentorship(s): Mysti Renier.

"There's a little magic inside all of us."


Mysti Renier
Victor of the 91st Hunger Games.
Age of Victory: 18
Volunteered. 
Arena: Poison-Fruit Forest
Weapon of Choice: Poison
Kill Count: 3
Status: Alive.
Successful Mentorship(s): Calder Conway.

"Come out. There's nowhere to hide."



Calder Conway
Victor of the 93rd Hunger Games.
Age of Victory: 16
Volunteered.
Arena: Treehouse Village
Weapon of Choice: trident
Kill Count: 1
Status: Alive.
Successful Mentorship(s): Lana Fidelis.

"I'm agressive? Have you seen District Two?!"


Lana Fidelis
Victor of the 96th Hunger Games.
Age of Victory: 15
Volunteered.
Arena: Daycare
Weapon of Choice: Machete.
Kill Count: 6
Status: Alive.
Successful Mentorship(s): None.


No comments:

Post a Comment